This topic encompasses the study of the ecological transition centred around people from an educational perspective, environmental education, and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals at any educational stage.
- Educational experiences linked to humanism.
- Good environmental practices in schools.
- Teaching or research projects on humanism.
- Reflections on humanism, ecological transition in relation to Education.
- Experiences and research in environmental education.
- Analysis or proposals for improvement for the acquisition of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Dr. Eva Ordoñez
Associate Professor at the International University of La Rioja.
Lecturer and researcher at the Faculty of Education.
Dr. Christiaan Alting von Geusau
President and Rector of the Catholic University ITI Austria and Professor of Philosophy of Law and Education.
He also chairs the International Catholic Legislators Network (ICLN).
Dr. Marc Levatois
Former student of the Ecole Normale Supérieure (Paris).
PhD in Geography.
Teacher of literary preparatory classes in higher education.
Lecturer at ICES (la Roche-sur-Yon)